Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pressing on and having strength

Ok so lately I have noticed all my good friends blogging a lot and realized I just don't do it enough. I guess it is partly just bc I end up being on the computer more than I realize checking email and doing a little part time work too. I also get caught up in reading things and then remember I need to get my little booty off and spend time with the family, esp. my girls. That has been a struggle lately because I do notice I get on the computer too much some times and my oldest esp. points it out because she really wants that time with me. I guess it is somewhat an escape for me when I don't want to deal with being a mom sometimes.. is that really harsh?
I know I don't have it that bad so I shoudn't complain.. Lord help me to have a better attitude about what you have placed in my life for your work. My family is my joy and I need to ENjoy them and take that time so it has not all slipped by, regardless of how I am feeling.
Lately it has been a struggle because I really want to work out, but don't have the motivation and often feel tired. Aside from that, I feel like I really need to get some hours in, trying to get leads for a friend I am kinda working part time for, but it is cold calling and really hard to get the desire to call people and try to get them to listen to me. This can really bring me to a stand still and make me want to just sit on the couch sometimes and veg bc I really don't want to do it! I am praying for wisdom whether I should even bother, but my hubby always tries to encourage me, and its great when I actually get someone interested too. The guy I am doing this for also makes me feel I should stick with it, just because he isn't pushy and just wants me to do things as much as I am able. So.. guess I will press on and perservere in this, spending more time off the computer when both the girls are home, and doing my best to 1st make time in prayer and the word, and then exercise where I can..

No comments: