Friday, March 28, 2008

Prayer

Lord Jesus,
Thank you that no matter how inadequate I feel, you are adequate and enough for me! Thank you that you are my guide and my help in all areas of my life. Thank you that you are my peace and my hope and that I can trust you with every part of my being! The reason I live is to worship you and I lift you up today and pray that you be glorified in every part of this day! You are worthy of ALL the Glory and Honor and Praise! I Love you Jesus!!! Daddy! Abba Father! You are Righteous and Just! You are so HOLY! Help me to live a life worthy of your calling. You are my strength and my song!
Help me to have peace with where you have placed me in this time in my life. Give me wisdom and love beyond measure with my beautiful children. Thank you for my wonderful blessings! I love to see Bryanna's sweet heart and her love for others. Thank you for her ability to love even and forgive even when others have hurt her. She is such a wonderful friend and I pray you would protect her from all harm and hurt!!! I pray you would help me to rejoice and look at all you have done in my children, and how they grow and learn each day. Help me to have creative ideas on how I can teach them more each day of your love and faithfulness! Give me words of love, comfort and encouragement for them.
Thank you for the blessing of children and help me to step back and just look at them through your eyes and love on them, even in times of turmoil and strife. When I look at them and think about them as you do, things tend to immediately soften and I thank you for that! Thank you for Meghan already showing signs of obedience and all of her sweet love!! She is so loving and I love her hugs and kisses!! Thank you for all the times I can just be amazed at your creation through my children! You are so amazing! Help me to remember all of this when I start to feel bogged down with things I wish I could get done, things I would like to do and things I wish I were better at. You have created me for such a time as this and I pray you would just remind me of this daily and help me to wake up, surrender completely to you and allow you to order my steps as mom, wife and just as your daughter. I love you so much my sweet sweet Jesus and I thank you that I have the freedom to worship you, and just write out all of the things I am feeling right now. You are my king and I pray you would help me to rest in your peace and your guidance! I lift up all of my life to you, my marriage, my husband, my children, and I lay all selfishness and pride at your throne. Teach me your ways that I may walk in your path that you have set before me. I lay everything aside and pray you would show me how to prioritize in every part of my life. Help me to be a better wife and mother. I love you SOOO much!! Praise you my father and King! Help me to be still and know you are God! Praise you Jesus!!!
Love, your daughter

No comments: