Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blame it all on caffeine..

Ok, so I was going to blog around 3 am bc I was not having a good night sleep!! First, I drank a couple cups of coffee at home yesterday morning.. no big deal. Then, I was still tired so I decided to boost my energy with a small iced coffee from McDonalds, which usually makes me pretty awake to do some things, but didn't seem to do too much this time. SO.. was not too hyper or anything like that. We went to dinner with the rents last night and I had 2 cups of regular coffee, which I don't normally do in the evening, or this must have been pretty strong or something. I only did it bc I was cold and apparently wasn't thinking! To add to this, I took Claritin D in the afternoon, which messes with my body and makes me fidgety at night, if I take it too late in the day. SOOO.. needless to say, I could not sleep for anything!!! AND to add to it all, my mind was racing with thoughts, which I guess wasn't too bad bc I did a lot of praying for people, but I also had to deal with the baby getting up about 3xs! I don't know what her issues are lately, but she has been getting up every night since Tues when she had been a bit sick. Don't know if she has a little bug she is getting over or what, but she has been pretty grump on top of things, and some nasty diapers.. I am hoping it is only teething, but praying for wisdom with it all. She seems to feel ok, no fever or anything.. just the diaper thing and really grumpy.. I am trying to figure out how I can adjust her schedule, sleeping and napping too, to see if that may be part of it. Still, I just can't help but wonder if it is more a little sickness.. or maybe that we took the bumper out of her crib so she wakes up a bit afraid bc of the change. I am going to put it back in her crib before tonight, and hope and pray it does the trick! All you who read this.. please keep her in your prayers and pray that she would get over any slight bit of sickness!! :)
Other than my wonderful night last night, things are pretty good here.. My hubby got back last night from a day trip so that was nice to have him home with us. I am hoping he only has day trips the next couple of days so we can leave in good time Tues night for our trip to Nashville and be able to break up the long drive in Arkansas. Otherwise, we would have to leave really late and will be more tired, but whatever we have to do.. also another prayer.. save travel, and really great, awesome, wonderful kids and attitudes!!!!!!!! I am praying for peace over the baby esp. due to all the car time... ANYWAY I am soo excited bc I get to see my lil sis, who I have really grown close to, and who wants to see the girls really bad too!! I also get to see my big bro, and his wife of almost 1 yr.. which is exciting too! She is a great gal and even bought Easter baskets for the girls so we can do an egg hunt. I am very excited! I will also get a night out w/o the kids, which is well overdo!!
Last in my long blog.. I bought some resurrection eggs from Family Christian store that I am excited to play with and teach the girls with! I think it is a neat idea and will give interaction too. Aside from that, I bought my older girl, B a kids Bible, a version that she can understand a little better too, and a devotional book. I am hoping this will encourage her to read the Bible more and grow more and more each day! Plus, now I think I can understand the language better than some in her other one.. part of the reason for the new one too.. couldn't figure out how to explain the meaning of some verses bc I was a bit stumped on a passage I read her one time. ANYWAY... Hope everyone else out there is doing well and has a wonderful time celebrating the life of our Lord Jesus!! Praise the Lord He is ALIVE!!! Jesus is so wonderful and I pray you all experience Him in a deeper and deeper way each day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess you wont have coffee before bed again...I was up last night too, steve had diarrhea 4 times. looking better today though. glad to hear laile is back!

Purple Teacup said...

I can totally tell you had too much coffee. Please get the patch.