Wednesday, March 5, 2008

**I've been Tagged!**

So I have been tagged for the following survey. And this time I am going to participate!A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Hmm.. well, lets see, I was having a baby.. no wait, she was almost 1 by this point in my life~! I was taking care of my almost 1 yr old baby. :) I was a stay at home mom at this time, trying to find some little here and there jobs I could do from home to make a little extra money. I was also trying to really figure out what to do in my life with a lot of drama going on with my former husband, trying to survive as basically a single mom, and really seeking Christ in everything I was dealing with. This was a time of major growth in my life, as well as a period of happiness with my daughter, and very trying times in my marriage. I was probably also very excited about soon celebrating my daughter's 1st birthday!

5 Things on my To Do List today: Try to get some work done on the computer, eat lunch with my good friend Juli, go to Ny & Co. and get a few new clothes, spend time with the family, and give the baby a bath!

Snacks I Enjoy: Snap Pea Crisps.. from Sprouts.. very yummy!, Chocolate covered pretzels (from Sprouts they are the best), toast, occassionally chips and salsa, but really try to cut back on unhealthy snacks.

Things I would do if I were a Billionare: I always think I would give a ton away, and that would really be my dream. I would love to have money to both take care of my family ie bros and sisters, mom/dad, and to be able to use a lot of it to minister to those who are poor, lost and need help. I really have a heart for the people in Africa, and the Humanitarian effort my parents are involved in, and would love to bless the many children who are homeless and orphans due the many sickness/diseases and tradegies. I would really also like to bless people who really had needs here too. Other than that, it would be nice to have a nice looking and size car, but don't really need anything too expensive, have cute clothes for my girls, and be able to travel with my family. I would love to travel and do some mission work with my family.

3 of my Bad Habits: Being on the computer too much when I need to spend time with my girls.., watching 1 soap opera which I have a hard time breaking, and nit picking sometimes on my hubby when he is doing things the way I like already and I have nothing to worry about! (Love you hubby!)

5 places I have lived: Africa, San Jose CA, Fort Worth TX, Columbia SC, and Tulsa OK (Now reside in Flower Mound TX)

5 Jobs I have had: Sonic (very briefly), BoJangles Chicken.. yumm, J.C. Penneys jewelry dept., in bound telemarketing, and group insurance quoting with 2 diff. companies.

I would like to tag: Lynsey C., Purple Teacup, Mama Mia, and From God in the shower

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love Sprouts, too.
I'm a staple there.
They know me know!

Purple Teacup said...

I miss Sprouts....